Too many applications for credit in too short a time will send a signal to lenders that you are desperate for credit. If you’ve applied and been rejected, stop applying. Do not try to get any credit until you have checked your credit report, and even if everything appears to be in order, wait a month or so between applications.
Articles in this section
- I have poor credit history, what is the best way to improve my Credit Report?
- Can applying for credit damage my Credit Score?
- Can a loan help me build my Credit Score?
- Can payday loans make it harder for me to get credit?
- What is a Credit Union?
- Can a pre-paid card help me to improve my Credit Score?
- Where can I check my electoral register details?
- Can my Credit Score be affected by my financial connections?
- Should I close credit accounts I no longer use?
- What address details do I need to check?