You will have been turned down because the lender is hesitant to give you credit. This could be for various reasons - one of which could be you have a low credit score. Learn how to improve it with our guide.
Articles in this section
- What is credit utilisation?
- What information do lenders use to make a decision about an application?
- Will my Credit Report show that I have been rejected for credit?
- Why have I been rejected for credit? What do I do next?
- How can I improve my chances of being accepted for credit?
- What happens when I apply for credit?
- Is there a credit blacklist?
- Why have I been rejected for a product that was shown to me?
- Can you guarantee that I'll be accepted?
- Why not just apply to the card company directly?