We use the information you give us to find your file at the credit reference agency. We then do a soft search and compare your details with the acceptance criteria of each individual card provider to see how likely you are to be offered that credit card.
Articles in this section
- What is Borrowing Power?
- Can lenders appear higher in the results table?
- Why can't you find me at my current address?
- Which credit agency do you use?
- What does my likelihood of being accepted mean?
- Does this leave a mark on my Credit Report?
- Does this affect my Credit Score?
- How does this work?
- How do you use the information?
- What will you do with my data?