You can close your account by simply emailing email@example.com, requesting that we close your account for you. You can also contact us by clicking the help button in the right hand corner of your web page. We will then be happy to close this for you and remove your information from our database. Please note that, currently, once your account is closed, it will not be possible to reopen it. So, if you think you might need your TotallyMoney credit report at any time in the future, it would be better to keep it open.
Articles in this section
- Why have I been unable to access my Credit Report?
- How can I amend my personal information?
- How often will I receive email updates?
- What are these monthly searches I am seeing on my Credit Report?
- How can I unsubscribe from email updates?
- How can I close my TotallyMoney account?
- Can I use one email address for multiple accounts?
- Can I print, download or share my Credit Report?
- How can I change my current information?
- What information do I actually have to provide?