You should check your current and all previous address details. You’ll find details of these addresses in the Profile section of your credit report. Make sure that not only the details of where you lived, but the dates that you lived there are accurate and consistent. Lenders like to see stability in your life and having a steady home address for at least three years is a good way to establish trust.
Articles in this section
- I have poor credit history, what is the best way to improve my Credit Report?
- Can applying for credit damage my Credit Score?
- Can a loan help me build my Credit Score?
- Can payday loans make it harder for me to get credit?
- What is a Credit Union?
- Can a pre-paid card help me to improve my Credit Score?
- Where can I check my electoral register details?
- Can my Credit Score be affected by my financial connections?
- Should I close credit accounts I no longer use?
- What address details do I need to check?