Taking steps to improve your credit report can be easy when you know what to do. Take out a credit card and pay the balance off in full each month to demonstrate to lenders that you can be responsible with money. You should also register to vote and avoid changing your address too often - this will make you appear as more stable to lenders. Read more about how you can improve your credit rating with our guide.
Articles in this section
- What is credit utilisation?
- What information do lenders use to make a decision about an application?
- Will my Credit Report show that I have been rejected for credit?
- Why have I been rejected for credit? What do I do next?
- How can I improve my chances of being accepted for credit?
- What happens when I apply for credit?
- Is there a credit blacklist?
- Why have I been rejected for a product you suggested? Can you guarantee I will be accepted?
- Can you guarantee that I'll be accepted?
- Why not just apply to the card company directly?