When you apply for credit the lender will carry out a full credit application search and make a decision about whether or not to accept you for that particular credit product.
Articles in this section
- What is credit utilisation?
- What information do lenders use to make a decision about an application?
- Will my Credit Report show that I have been rejected for credit?
- Why have I been rejected for credit? What do I do next?
- How can I improve my chances of being accepted for credit?
- What happens when I apply for credit?
- Is there a credit blacklist?
- Why have I been rejected for a product that was shown to me?
- Can you guarantee that I'll be accepted?
- Why not just apply to the card company directly?