We calculate your likelihood of being accepted by looking at market data from Lenders along with information from your Credit Report.
Using this data allows us to give you a strong indication of what products you are more likely to be accepted for. For example, if you have a 70% chance of being accepted the bank will reject on average 30% of people with a similar credit history to you.
Unfortunately, we are unable to guarantee that you will be accepted as the final decision will come from the lender themselves and will be dependent on the accuracy of the information you provide.
Therefore by considering your Borrowing Power score when applying, you are ensuring you have the best opportunity to be accepted.