The eligibility check has absolutely no impact on your credit rating. It will show up on your credit file, however it is a soft search and therefore won't be visible to lenders or affect your chances of acceptance.
Articles in this section
- What is Borrowing Power?
- Can lenders appear higher in the results table?
- Why can't you find me at my current address?
- Which credit agency do you use?
- What does my likelihood of being accepted mean?
- Does this leave a mark on my Credit Report?
- Does this affect my credit rating?
- How does this work?
- How do you use the information?
- What will you do with my data?