We do a soft search on your credit file. A soft search is like a quick peek at your credit file. It allows us to see the information we need in order to work out your eligibility for different cards. The great thing about a soft search is that it doesn't have a negative impact on your credit rating because it can't be seen by potential lenders.
Articles in this section
- What is Borrowing Power?
- Can lenders appear higher in the results table?
- Why can't you find me at my current address?
- Which credit agency do you use?
- What does my likelihood of being accepted mean?
- Does this leave a mark on my Credit Report?
- Does this affect my Credit Score?
- How does this work?
- How do you use the information?
- What will you do with my data?