Your Borrowing Power is a real-time, real-world view of your combined chances of being accepted for all of the credit cards on our service.Your Borrowing Power will therefore fluctuate as new cards come to market, old ones are removed, or lenders change their lending criteria. Every lender will take a different view of you and your credit profile and their lending decisions will also be subject to changes in the wider market and economy. Together, these factors can cause your score to fluctuate even when nothing changes in your personal circumstances.
Articles in this section
- What is Borrowing Power?
- Can lenders appear higher in the results table?
- Why can't you find me at my current address?
- Which Credit Reference Agency do you use?
- What does my likelihood of being accepted mean?
- Does this leave a mark on my Credit Report?
- Does this affect my Credit Score?
- How do you use my information?
- What will you do with my data?
- Why can't you calculate my Borrowing Power?