Your Borrowing Power takes into account crucial information that is excluded from your credit score, but that forms part of credit providers' lending criteria. It is calculated against a wide range of products, including purchase, balance transfer and rewards credit cards from providers across the lending spectrum.
Articles in this section
- What is Borrowing Power?
- Can lenders appear higher in the results table?
- Why can't you find me at my current address?
- Which credit agency do you use?
- What does my likelihood of being accepted mean?
- Does this leave a mark on my Credit Report?
- Does this affect my credit rating?
- How does this work?
- How do you use the information?
- What will you do with my data?